PHP Bug Lost is a PHP debugging and monitoring tool that is quick and easy to configure and provides a great deal of information both for debugging your scripts in your development environment and monitoring errors and memory usage in your production environment.
The debug information is displayed in collapsible panel attached to the bottom of the screen.
It provides information such as:
- Colour coded log messages
- SQL query’s including error hander
- Script variables
- Load times
- Total memory usage and individual variable memory
- Ajax requests and response
- Email alerts for SQL errors, long load times and excessive memory usage
It has several functions for debugging and monitoring such as logging time and messages.