CSS3Ps is a plugin available for photoshop Cs3 – CS6 that will cleanly extract the CSS elements and values required to recreate any shape from photoshop.
It will extract values such as width & height, background-color, gradient, box shadow, border and border radius.
Animate.css is a collection of over fifty CSS animations including: flash, bounce, shake, pulse, swing, flip, rotate, fade and much more.
To animate a CSS element, all that is required is to attach the animate.css stylesheet and add the class “animated” & any animation name to the element.
When animate.css is combined with jQuery, elements can be animated with events by adding the class name to the element.
There is also a tool for creating your own custom build of the style sheet so you can select only the required animations for your project.
Fallr is an easy to use jQuery dialog plugin with lots of features and a clean interface.
- Content in an iframe.
- With or without a modal overlay.
- Special effects such as blink and shake.
- On the fly resizing and positioning.
- Full screen.
It requires a commercial license which costs $5 from code canyon.
- Auto expanding editable cells.
- Scrollable in a container.
- Fill handle to drag content to new cells.
- Autocomplete (when used with the bootstrap type ahead plugin).
- Context menu to modify rows and columns
- Callbacks to do things like validate and save data back to a database.
It also has a number of options and methods that are well documented on github.
Backbone.Notifier is a jQuery notifications framework with lots of features that requires backbone,js and underscore.js.
Among its features are:
- Top screen and centered notifications.
- Pre-defined styles: default, info, error, warning, success.
- Ability to set custom styles easily via CSS and js API.
- Ability to set default options and multiple notifiers with different sets of defaults.
- Supports buttons with easy events binding which also makes the notifications an input method.
- Dialog style with titles.
- Modal notifications.
- Animations (which can be adjusted or turned off).
- Integrated animated loader.
- Customise timing for hiding messages.
- Extendable with modules architecture and includes 3d module.
It currently has large number of options to customise the timing, style, size & position with even more features being added in the future.
Coordino is an open source stack overflow clone that can be integrated with your web site or intranet.
It features user rewards, tagging, remote authentication, user profiles and an administration area.
It also has a built in spam filter than can black list specific terms and is fully customisable.
Bootstrap Toggle is an extension to the Twitter Bootstrap framework that converts ordinary check boxes into Apple iOS style toggle switches.
It uses the same style names as bootstrap buttons: primary, info, warning, danger and success.
It has options to customise the text for enabled and disabled states.
Themes can be used to style the placeholders which consist of a background colour, foreground colour and minimum font size.
To use a specific theme, the placeholder is displaying using:
Although, an image can be customised individually using:
Face Detection is a jQuery plugin that returns the coordinates of detected faces in an image.
It is a jQuery wrapper for the original alogrithm created by Liu Liu.
It provides the coordinates in a callback function so you can process them in your application.
Pines Notify is a jQuery notifications plugin that uses either Bootstrap or jQuery UI for theming.
One of it’s unique features is that it is non-blocking in that the user is able to click elements behind the notice.
The notices can be customised in just about every way supporting:
- Notice, success, error & info message types
The demo’s provide example uses of the above features.