Backbone.Notifier is a jQuery notifications framework with lots of features that requires backbone,js and underscore.js.
Among its features are:
- Top screen and centered notifications.
- Pre-defined styles: default, info, error, warning, success.
- Ability to set custom styles easily via CSS and js API.
- Ability to set default options and multiple notifiers with different sets of defaults.
- Supports buttons with easy events binding which also makes the notifications an input method.
- Dialog style with titles.
- Modal notifications.
- Animations (which can be adjusted or turned off).
- Integrated animated loader.
- Customise timing for hiding messages.
- Extendable with modules architecture and includes 3d module.
It currently has large number of options to customise the timing, style, size & position with even more features being added in the future.