Win a Free Arrow Chat License!
Arrow chat is a PHP and MySQL based real time chat application that sits at the bottom of the browser (similar to Facebook chat) and allows your users to have instant conversations.
It can be integrated with all popular CMS platforms making installation incredibly simple.
It features customisable private or public chat rooms and video chat. The chat bar can be extended with applications such as games, translation tools and social sharing buttons.
The interface is themeable so you can style it to suit your site design. Everything can be maintained in the admin interface from the template to user administration.
Arrow chat are giving away a free kick starter license which also includes 30 days of technical support and 6 months of updates.
How To Enter
To enter the competition, simply:
- Reply with a comment to this post (you must be logged in to Disqus)
- Like the Arrow Chat Facebook Page
To gain an additional entries (for a greater chance of winning):
- Like The Web Resource Source Facebook Page (one additional entry)
- Follow Web Resource Source on Twitter (one additional entry)
- Subscribe to the Web Resource Source RSS Feed via email (one additional entry)
The competition will close on the 17th October 2012 and the winner will be selected at random on the same day.
Good luck to everyone 🙂